March 9, 2008

shuffle

Last year, my boss bought me a cute little pink apple iPod shuffle to listen to while on my treadmill. Until tonight I hadn't loaded it. The Musical One kept saying she would help me - but then nothing. After talking to my friend Y this week about her new iPod, I decided it was time to figure out how to load mine. It was pretty easy. The goal is that Monday's treadmill workout will go a little faster and maybe I won't be a focused on the 'track.' I'm looking forward to using this little puppy - should be fun to hear some of my old favorite music that I had bought on cd's but never listen to because the radio is always on at work and in my car :)

4 comments :

  1. I had a shuffle for a year - Christmas present from the boss and I loved it. It's portable, would fit into my coat pocket or clip to my jacket and it was easy to load. I've moved up to the Nano - another Christmas gift from my boss and my middle DD inherited the shuffle! You will love walking the treadmill with it Gay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treadmill workout will definitely be faster!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous. "boris" has the cool gadgets here at Becher Haus. I'm sorta hoping he'll get me one for the b-day, except he never "does" surprises. I'll bet your workout will fly by! Yay, you, for getting motivated. I'm still pondering....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you FINALLY got that done. I love my iPod!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs