October 23, 2009

Bus Bag

JB came through with the birthday present again this year. Y'all know I have been looking for the perfect bus bag. The last one I found that looked perfect on-line sold out very quickly. Then I found another and emailed JB the link. He went shopping - all by himself - and came back with this one. It's sold as a computer bag so it also has a padded, removable laptop sleeve - which will come in handy. Anyway - it's large, has a pocket in the front to hold my bus pass, has a full length pocket on the back that snaps shut - would be perfect for a magazine or the knitting patterns I'm always carrying around - but it will hold a wet umbrella. Inside - well there is a zippered pocket on one side and a key fob (which I've already attached my keys to). On the other side - zippered coin purse, large pocket for cell phone, and two smaller pockets. Because I only want to carry one bag - it's important that the bag hold everything - It's not like I pack alot of stuff on a daily basis - but I do pack my shoes back and forth, lunch, wallet and knitting.

13 comments :

  1. What a great bag! Way to go, JB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did good! That's a great bus bag and I totally understand about carrying only one bag! Don't some of those women look like bag ladies when they are carrying several of them at one time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to JB! I have a red bag and thought I'd have to change bags all the time....NOT! It has become a statement piece.
    Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bag. He's a good shopper. Have a smashing weekend celebrating you birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! I hope you had a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great bag... but where can i get one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bag!!! I saw one at Office Depot the other day that I drooled over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful! What a great choice he made. It looks like it's not too big to haul around on a daily basis, and that's important. Did you ever make the red coat? Maybe he's telling you something. I still agree with him that the red coat will look spectacular on you.

    My daughter Cass just got home for the weekend, spotted your socks, and fell deeply in love with them. She was very gushingly admiring about them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job j!

    hope the fabulous bag is only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, of your birthday goodness.

    and tell jb happy birthday from me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, a great looking bag - and all the necessary feature for a bus bag.

    Hope you had a wonderful birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks wonderful, G! And Happy Belated BD to you!

    Shelley & Tootsie Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bag! JB did good with the birthday present! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs