October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Mania

Two weeks ago - Miss D emailed me at work and asked if I was going to make it to knitting that evening because she had a little somethin' somethin' for me. Unfortunately, I didn't make it that night. I did make a week later. What was the little present you asked? This year's seasonal mug - it's a pumpkin. It's fabulous - the handle is a stem and there are vines around the mug as well as orange ridges. Tomorrow - it's going for a bus ride so it can be on my desk admiring the view :)

7 comments :

  1. That is great, especially for an October girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cute. Hot cider would taste great from that mug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love great mugs! But it's good that you can keep it at work... i'm not sure if you'd have room for it at home! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs