November 16, 2009

Surprise!

to the left you see JB and The Musical One - to the right, JB and The Princess. They are at the surprise party that the girls organized and pulled off to celebrate JB's 50th birthday. As his birthday was 3 weeks ago - he was quite surprised. He thought nothing of it when he walked in and saw a friend from work. I mean we all live in roughly the same area, but then he started looking around and realized he knew a lot of people there - and finally got it. It was tons of fun and he got quite a lot of gag gifts for old folks. JB was taking advantage of the Mr. Magoo glasses to read a card that were gifted along with the new fangled hearing aid. Our neighbor decided to see if it helped. The party almost didn't happen. See JB has to work one Saturday a month and he signed up to work yesterday. I told him I didn't care what he did - the Princess was only in town for 4 days and he was not going to work. Plus we had a busy morning - but the girls pulled it off without a hitch and surprised he was.

6 comments :

  1. Awesome!! I'm glad it was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday again, JB. Glad you had a nice party. Did he get to eat Frosty Paws?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful of the Princess to come home for JB and you, and what a wonderful party. I guess this year he was not allowed to claim to be 7?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everyone had a good time, love the glasses! SNOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet he loved it. :-) Tell him he's stylin' in those glasses. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! Looks like a good time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs