December 26, 2009

A Peak Into JB's Mind

Scary thought - I know! This is how one of my gifts looked on Christmas morning. Can you see the magic marker all over the wrapping paper? I'm pretty sure you can't read it - let me tell you what it says:
*It's amaxing what runs by the back yard.
"&" where u have to ship to for quality workmanship . . . "Aussies"
The Fex Ex guy doesn't like paw prints for signatures either. Good things there's 4 of us to vouch for package & the Australian Sheprd . . .
What a b*tch! Lucy set her strait tho, anyway Happy Holidays - Beau, Lucy, Abby & Duds
So this is how his crazy mind works. He had an entire story worked out. See that little blue lump in this photo? Over here -->
That's a "dead lamb" that was Lucy's.
So - the dogs found "sheep" running through the backyard. Killed it (there's evidence of that) and then shipped it off to Australia to get something made.
Apparently, the Australian woman they were dealing with wasn't very nice - but Lucy managed to set her straight. When the package was delivered - the Fed Ex guy was less than thrilled with a paw print signature - but he eventually left the package.
So what was in the package you ask? My new slippers!
Cloud soft Australian slippers. Love them! Funny, but sadly true, story. Hope your holidays are filled with crazy stories like this one.

7 comments :

  1. Those slippers look mighty warm! Just the thing for a tile kitchen floor. At least JB's a good story teller, and at least your FedEx man will talk to Lucy. some of mine maintain a very respectful distance from Thor, including OUTSIDE the gate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice slippers! And quite the story, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JB and Robert must not be allowed to get together. Rob writes stuff like that and draws all over the wrapping paper. i didn't think there could be another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love it! your JB and my JB are so similar in how their minds work!!
    Great slippers!!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least he wraps. The Knight thinks store bags tied shut count as wrapping...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly Mr. Jay! We all did get a good laugh about it on Christmas morning though!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs